COMMUNITY What Does Your Utopia Look Like??

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017

This song is dope but I don't think bringing Black American ideologies over to another continent is gonna work out like he thinks it is...

But my question is simple...

What does your Utopia look like??

Shouldn't we be trying to make our heaven on earth just in case there is no afterlife?

Doesn't it feel like an important time to figure out what you need like never before?

Specific and unique ideas y'all... Everybody wanna be healthy and keep their family safe.

Such a loaded question though. And im a wordy ass mfer. It would take me like 4 long ass posts to answer this question.

Dope thread premise though.

This song is dope but I don't think bringing Black American ideologies over to another continent is gonna work out like he thinks it is...

But my question is simple...

What does your Utopia look like??

Shouldn't we be trying to make our heaven on earth just in case there is no afterlife?

Doesn't it feel like an important time to figure out what you need like never before?

Specific and unique ideas y'all... Everybody wanna be healthy and keep their family safe.

I remember when white dude I worked with heard that track then pulled up on me at work talking about...

"Black nba players should put their money together and..."

Me: "And what? Shut the fuck up... you heard nu Africa huh?"

Fake woke ass. I laughed so hard at this nigga.

Really diverse city environment, legal weed, large municipal building that looks like a royal building in Dubai that houses a free mental health facility, free healthcare for women, and free health care for families.

4 day work weeks with shift work specifically for what fits individual lifestyles. A police force with non lethal but effective weaponry. They are in shape and take extensive deescalation classes.

Lots of different shops from different nationalities all over the globe. A fair capitalistic system that actually works for those that work hard.

CEO pay that has a hard cap that at 10 mil unless the company has employees averaging over 80k a pop, then the CEO can gain an addition 10, and he loses that 10 before folk are laid off to offset costs.

• Goat
Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Baldwin hills, CA, Windsor hill, CA, ft Washington, MD, Oakland and Atlanta.....All mixed up and as big as north America.

Not a single black person wanting for anything, high education provided , and fair law and order.

Just to keep it simple.

• Goat
Reactions: Whis Khalifa
Gimme like 40 acres

man you aint got no horse or tractors.
and dont know the location.

you 40 acres gonna look like
tenor.gif

Wasn’t Wakanda corrupt as fuck?

Didn’t they cause division among its own folks

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
It's not a look....

Opportunities and resources should be evenly distributed.

Like every school should be nice. Every playground should be safe to play on.

People can live how and where they want. Together, apart, I don't give a fuck....

And while I strongly believe people have to feel the consequences of their choices and actions.... The poverty stricken neighborhoods don't need to be shit.... And if people want to get out if that they shouldn't feel stuck and hopeless

I guess my mind different... Cuz I can't think of a utopia for the present... Cuz we took a hand and at contributing to this madness...

But the kids deserve better... Hopefully we can make some changes for them before we die

The eradication of the right wing white male. The head of the snake.