What do u use to make ur room smell good?

Almost forgot.

Been coppin these from the 7-11 around the block from me lately. They used to have some good ass hand dipped shits that was still dripping with oil but dude that was supplying 'em ain't been around so they started gettin' these.

20191125_092517.jpg

They ain't bad and they last a good minute. Better than nothing until I can get to the spot with the good-good shit.

Almost forgot.

Been coppin these from the 7-11 around the block from me lately. They used to have some good ass hand dipped shits that was still dripping with oil but dude that was supplying 'em ain't been around so they started gettin' these.

View attachment 194434

They ain't bad and they last a good minute. Better than nothing until I can get to the spot with the good-good shit.

I randomly started copping incense the last few months, for times when I'm tired of the candles and shit. Mostly the Nag Chompa joints from the smoke shot. Them shits reming me of my childhood. My mom STAYED with them shits burning.

I randomly started copping incense the last few months, for times when I'm tired of the candles and shit. Mostly the Nag Chompa joints from the smoke shot. Them shits reming me of my childhood. My mom STAYED with them shits burning.

Nag Champa is always the go-to. My problem is I gotta drive across town to get it in the big box and I'm lazy.

There's this Indian prayer incense that I copped on a whim a while back and the spot I copped from closed shop. Smelled good, burned forever, but it legit cleared the air of any foul scent. You could be cooking uncleaned chitlins in the crib. Just light one or two and unless you're in the kitchen you ain't smellin' nathan. I posted a pic of it last year and it's prolly in the pic thread and I'm too lazy to look for it right now.