Welcome To aBlackWeb

What D.C. Was Before Gentrification.

Slide Like M.Bison

Uptown, Downtown...Switzerland.
I was 8 when this first aired...

...seein' the kids in here is crazy because we're the same age.

Some survived, some didn't...

...4th-N-T LDP forever.

Own the property and dont sell it if you do.

Blacks, we should be gentrifying our own neighborhoods anyways

DC is still over 50% black fam

View attachment 186785

How old are your numbers?

According to 2017 Census Bureau data, the population of the District of Columbia, was 47.1% Black or African American, 45.1% White (36.8% non-Hispanic White), 4.3% Asian, 0.6% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Individuals from two or more races made up 2.7% of the population. Hispanics of any race made up 11.0% of the District's population

How old are your numbers?

According to 2017 Census Bureau data, the population of the District of Columbia, was 47.1% Black or African American, 45.1% White (36.8% non-Hispanic White), 4.3% Asian, 0.6% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. Individuals from two or more races made up 2.7% of the population. Hispanics of any race made up 11.0% of the District's population

This is 2019

Screenshot_189.png

Own the property and dont sell it if you do.

Blacks, we should be gentrifying our own neighborhoods anyways
all we need to do is hold the property and bring in business.

thats all them others do...

like i always say....we dont like starbucks?

if we cant franchise....start a black coffeeshop.

Crazy as shit to see the town hall part and hear all those opinions on crack in '89 that shaped the decisions and laws I grew up under...

...crazy to see Mayor Barry in there not knowing in a matter of time he was bout to get knocked himself.

Shit is a trip...

Back