Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What choice do you make?

??

• Total voters

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
Bare/bear with me as this was a random thought I had:

Let’s say some beings from another world or dimension or galaxy or some shit like that visit you and they are friendly and they offer you to come with them and if you do go with them you will become immortal.

But the thing is if you say yes, you can’t go say goodbye to your significant other or family or kids or anything as you have to just leave right then and there and you will leave everything behind.

Last edited:
Bare/bear with me as this was a random thought I had:

Let’s say some beings from another world or dimension or galaxy or some shit like that visit you and they are friendly and they offer you to come with them and if you do go with them you will become immortal.

But the thing is if you say yes, you can’t go say goodbye to your significant other or family or kids or anything as you have to just leave right then and there and you will leave everything behind.

I had a dream like this... I’ve dreamt a lot about aliens... but anyway, they gave me an option to go w them but if I did, they would wipe my memory of my family and would give my family a new life story... I opted to not do it. even thinking about it makes me feel guilty lol but nah, I couldn’t.

I'd take the immortality
I thought about how I would maybe feel guilty or sad that I would never see anybody I knew again and I disappeared without a trace but seeing as I’m immortal I’m sure I could find a family or just naturally forget about my earth life and guilt after like 700 years

Lmao at the grand scheme. I ain’t Elon Musk. I’m a regular nigga
Expand your mind my son lol

imagine living for 6000 years into your immortality

I’m sure you gonna be on family #44 at that point

and that’s with you taking a break from dating for hundreds of years lol

No die instantly option?

giphy.webp

Back