Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY WHAT ARE YOUR TYPICAL DAILY EATING HABITS?

Playmaker88

G Money is Cash
Breakfast
Oatmeal with peanut butter/banana
9 times of 10
The other time its egg/ mozz cheese on an everything bagel

Lunch
At work its peanuts, fruit

Jamaican
Wraps/subs
Salads

Dinner
Meatloaf
Quinoa
Beans
Baked Chicken
Salmon
Shrimp
Lentils
Squash
 Yams
Salad
Avocado
Broccoli
Asparagus
Brussell Sprouts
Tuna fish /chips
Cauliflower Pizza
Pasta ive been good about cutting back
....Etc

I got a sweet tooth and am prone to get something i didnt need with my meal when I go out

Fast food mostly chipotle

But every now and then Chick-fil-A Popeyes Bk

I try to stay away from the candy machine...oreos, doritos, and other cookies but sometimes it be callin me

Last edited:
Breakfast: (not every day)

Eggs and chicken
Smoothie

Lunch:

Prepared food prep meal
Protein shake

Snack: Cashews or Skinny Pop popcorn

Dinner:

Chicken or lamb, lettuce, cheese wrap w/ Tzatziki sauce

(Also only drink water or sparkling flavored water)

Absolutely terrible.

I don’t eat breakfast or lunch. I hardly snack on anything. Late night fast food is my go to. I consume too many energy drinks. 4-6/wk)

It used to be good. I’m being lazy and procrastinating getting back on a good diet and physical routine.

Absolutely terrible.

I don’t eat breakfast or lunch. I hardly snack on anything. Late night fast food is my go to. I consume too many energy drinks. 4-6/wk)

It used to be good. I’m being lazy and procrastinating getting back on a good diet and physical routine.
This can be the catalyst to spark the change

You got it bro

I try my best to stick to whole foods. I’m only successfully like 65% of the time. lol. Outside of that, I try to monitor my sugar intake. That’s about it.

The hard part is tryna balance my diet when it’s just me at the house vs. the when the kids are here. SMH. If no snacks are here…I don’t eat snacks. When my son is here…I gotta have snacks. And soda. So I end up fucking with it just cuz it’s here. And I have both my kids 50% of the time. And it’s not the same 50%. So in reality, I have at least one kid here about 75-80% of the time.

Im fucked.

Absolutely terrible.

Get on that before its totally fuck it

Kill those energy drinks

Start moving keep moving

I try my best to stick to whole foods. I’m only successfully like 65% of the time. lol. Outside of that, I try to monitor my sugar intake. That’s about it.

The hard part is tryna balance my diet when it’s just me at the house vs. the when the kids are here. SMH. If no snacks are here…I don’t eat snacks. When my son is here…I gotta have snacks. And soda. So I end up fucking with it just cuz it’s here. And I have both my kids 50% of the time. And it’s not the same 50%. So in reality, I have at least one kid here about 75-80% of the time.

Im fucked.
yeah but like.. what do you eat usually on a daily basis

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; plenty fruits.

Mangos
Pineapple
Pears
Apple
Plums
Grapes
Kiwi

You name it. All types of times of the day. Fruits.

Back