Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are your thoughts on this?

Nah b, you gotta be conscious of your surroundings.

Besides, if that was actual smut he was watching, then that's a federal crime. And it happened in the air, I'd assume they'll prolly tack on some extra time for that.

Need context for this.

Did homie know this scene was in the movie and watched in the open? It may be in the Airline approved selections since he watching on their shit

Shorty just dancing, not nude….man I don’t know lil nigga can see worse on tv or the web.

Lil Timmy about give Deja his chocolate milk at school on Monday.

For person research…what movie is this?

Need context for this.

Did homie know this scene was in the movie and watched in the open? It may be in the Airline approved selections since he watching on their shit

Shorty just dancing, not nude….man I don’t know lil nigga can see worse on tv or the web.

Lil Timmy about give Deja his chocolate milk at school on Monday.

For person research…what movie is this?

Timmy finna come home smellin like cocoa butter and coconut oil after huggin up on Deja.

I just realized on this trip that United actually puts a warning on all it's movies that users have to be mindful of what they are watching especially if they are seated next to a child.

Those types of shows and movies are available on flights. I dont remember seeing warnings either. I was flying out the country once. Cant remember if it was my egypt flight. But they had that wu tang show on. I never saw it before. So I start watching. First episode, chick getting banged out. I felt weird watching on a flight, lol. So I decided to watch something else. No kids were around me but still felt weird.

Oddly enough, I watched " the thing" on a plane . I seen it before but i really enjoy that movie. Super graphic though.

Back