Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Your Goals & What Motivates You?

my family.....

my goals are to position my children to be better than me.....and that's what motivates me as well

My wife and son motivate me now. I want to make sure they are comfortable beyond me. My goals is always to improve as a person. Be more humble and understanding. Always balancing monetary gains with spiritual gains. Trying harder to secure my legacy as a person on earth. Hoping that someday my good deeds outweigh my bad deeds someday.

To put my family in a position where we no longer have to live check to check.

Just live life, travel, and enjoy the wealth.

What do you want your legacy to be?

I have so many different ventures I'm working on, it's hard to even list it without fully explaining. But whatever it is I want it to be something that helped the progression of black people. Also, I wanna be known as someone who really challenged society and made people start thinking for themselves instead of following what they've been taught in school or church. There's much more, but my overall goal is leaving a major imprint on this earth before I'm under this mf.

thread stealing nigga.

what motivated me....it was step to it.

I was motivated to get out my hood, to get my wife. to keep my wife. to gain custody of both my kids. to see the world, to see my first million. to be at the top of the world (burq khalifa) and bottom of the world( beaches in punta cana ) within weeks of each other.

I was motivated to live a life that not many regular people get to live
an I am.living it.

a black man, with a Swiss apartment the same size as my American house and a Dominican get away. retiring in 3 years and live off all my investments.

shit I am motivation

Last edited:
thread stealing nigga.

what motivated me....it was step to it.

I was motivated to get out my hood, to get my wife. to keep my wife. to gain custody of both my kids. to see the would, to see my first million. to be at the top of the world (burn khalifa) and bottle of the world( beaches in punta cana ) within weeks of each other.

I was motivated to live a life that not many regular people get to live
an I am.living it.

a black man, with a Swiss apartment the same size as my American house and a Dominican get away. retiring in 3 years and live off all my investmentd.

shit I am motivation

Thread stealing?

Just want my kid to be straight, find a wife who I'm the same page with and stay with her forever, find a profession I'm passionate about.

Back