Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are thoughts on this?

No. If she's not in the mood we ain't fucking. I don't want to sleep with a woman because she feels she needs to give me some pussy.

Niggas jumping out the window early with shit is the only reason this is even a question.

If I’m sponsoring a vacation best believe I already done beat a couple times.

This.

Ain’t no vacation if I ain’t already been in there.

No. If she's not in the mood we ain't fucking. I don't want to sleep with a woman because she feels she needs to give me some pussy.

women fuck all the time when they ain’t in the mood. Sometimes they wanna just please their man if he’s in the mood.

Prostitutes ain’t horny 24-7 lmao.

women fuck all the time when they ain’t in the mood. Sometimes they wanna just please their man if he’s in the mood.

Prostitutes ain’t horny 24-7 lmao.

I don't think you'll find any horny prostitutes lol.

Sex usually happens but you should still never take sex for granted just because you take a woman on vacation. She's not obligated to.

giphy.gif

Niggas jumping out the window early with shit is the only reason this is even a question.

If I’m sponsoring a vacation best believe I already done beat a couple times.
You wanna take me on a vacay after talking to me a few weeks? Either gonna murder me or cling to me like a mf *RUNS*
Both of these.

So many questions from that one tweet.

How she got time to just drop what she doing to go with a nigga on a work trip with the nigga? She ain't got a job? She comfortable going out of town with a random nigga after 3 weeks?

Kinda tricky.

Because there are plenty of situations when I EXPECT some pussy.

But even in those situations and moments, I know that under no circumstances does a woman OWE me some pussy.

Take that information and do what you will with it.

Back