What Are Some Things You Don't Tolerate As You Grow Older?

People talking about their diets I don't care especially when it's a new gimmick

Passionate ignorance
I hate when people argue about things they know nothing about and are so passionate about it.

Fitting in
If you are over 18 it's time to be you. people jumping on every trend is disgusting and they get mad at you for not taking part

Pressure to drink
I don't drink never have never will yet people think it's essential to living over here.

Disrespect to people worse off than you.
It's disgusting

Reactions: T. Sanford
People talking about their diets I don't care especially when it's a new gimmick

Passionate ignorance
I hate when people argue about things they know nothing about and are so passionate about it.

Fitting in
If you are over 18 it's time to be you. people jumping on every trend is disgusting and they get mad at you for not taking part

Pressure to drink
I don't drink never have never will yet people think it's essential to living over here.

Disrespect to people worse off than you.
It's disgusting

I know someone that does this. They'll be posting alot of eating diets and workout plan memes. Then tag someone in it and say "We need get the gym membership and do this.....It's time to get fit for the summer..........Looking for a workout partner" Or go to the gym with their other newly workout partner but take more pictures or viral of themselves than actually working out. I be looking at them like....

giphy (1).gif

"You bluffing, you are not working out. You just going to go at the beginning of January for 2 weeks and that's it like every year. You don't need an ad for a partner. If you wanna go, then go on your own. Quit wasting everybody time."