Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are some signs that let you know you and your mate arent compatible?

what kinda things do you like to be taught?
A slew of things. I like to learn from people I talk to.

So if I’m talking to a guy who works at a marketing company. I want him to teach me some marketing stuff. If a guy I talk to has an interest in basketball or music. I want him to school me on these things. It’s a great conversation piece because I like to talk and it helps me get to know someone. My ex was a dj and he showed me some dj stuff. I forgot all of it but that’s not the point. My other ex was into cars and electronics and I began to learn about that.

A slew of things. I like to learn from people I talk to.

So if I’m talking to a guy who works at a marketing company. I want him to teach me some marketing stuff. If a guy I talk to has an interest in basketball or music. I want him to school me on these things. It’s a great conversation piece because I like to talk and it helps me get to know someone. My ex was a dj and he showed me some dj stuff. I forgot all of it but that’s not the point. My other ex was into cars and electronics and I began to learn about that.

so i gotta be your beau to teach you about football? lol

i tried to show you and you dipped lmao

oh shit....i need a drink

so i gotta be your beau to teach you about football? lol

i tried to show you and you dipped lmao

oh shit....i need a drink
Oh naw. I learn from everybody. However it’s a turn on when I’m talking to a guy who is willing to show me a few thangs.

I actually got into football but I don’t understand that fantasy shit.

Oh naw. I learn from everybody. However it’s a turn on when I’m talking to a guy who is willing to show me a few thangs.

I actually got into football but I don’t understand that fantasy shit.

its not complicated at all

if you know the positions in football, all you are doing is assembling your own team

the concept is, they get points based on stats they accrue in real life games...

for example, if you pick Tom Brady as your qb, he will earn you points for yards thrown, TD's thrown, etc...he will lose you points for turnovers (fumbles and interceptions)...the same goes with your RBs, WRs, and kickers...basically your skill positions. You pick a team defense to be your defense and depending on how they do will determine how many points you get. At the end of the season, whoever has the most points wins the league. Also, you dont have to have players that play on the same team irl on your fantasty team. You can have Tom Brady as your Qb, and Ezekiel Elliot as your RB, and Odell Beckham Jr as one of your WRs...etc..

its not complicated at all

if you know the positions in football, all you are doing is assembling your own team

the concept is, they get points based on stats they accrue in real life games...

for example, if you pick Tom Brady as your qb, he will earn you points for yards thrown, TD's thrown, etc...he will lose you points for turnovers (fumbles and interceptions)...the same goes with your RBs, WRs, and kickers...basically your skill positions. You pick a team defense to be your defense and depending on how they do will determine how many points you get. At the end of the season, whoever has the most points wins the league. Also, you dont have to have players that play on the same team irl on your fantasty team. You can have Tom Brady as your Qb, and Ezekiel Elliot as your RB, and Odell Beckham Jr as one of your WRs...etc..
I don’t know who is good.

I don’t know who is good.

well, with how things are these days, depending on where you pick, you might be SOL...so i would always be mindful of sleeper type players, or players that are probably going to get overlooked b/c they arent marquee names in the league.

one simple thing to do would be to just look up the top 10 people at each position from a season ago

ok...so he plays defense, and last i checked, Fantasy rules only let you pick a team defense. So you would have to pick the Texans as your team defense

Top 5 defenses recommended for Fantasy. Texans come in at 5. But i wouldnt pick a defense until super late in the draft

1. Denver Broncos.
2. Kansas City Chiefs.
3. Seattle Seahawks.
4. Minnesota Vikings.
5. Houston Texans.

Back