Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are Some Albums You Think Are Wack, No Matter How Much Praise They Get?

Stillmatic- Never liked Nas early 2000s flow, his mafioso flow was my favorite so I couldn't get the hype of this album

The Infamous- for folks to consider this with some of the heavyweights like Illmatic, Aquimini, OB4CL, etc its not enough special sauce to be with those albums.

Below the Heavens- It was kinda boring

Late Registration- it was aite, nothing special to me.

Stillmatic- Never liked Nas early 2000s flow, his mafioso flow was my favorite so I couldn't get the hype of this album

The Infamous- for folks to consider this with some of the heavyweights like Illmatic, Aquimini, OB4CL, etc its not enough special sauce to be with those albums.

Below the Heavens- It was kinda boring

Late Registration- it was aite, nothing special to me.

Name a Gritty hip hop album that dropped around 95 when "nyc lost its sound"

Im sure i hav alot but off top i remember Kendricks Untitled Unmastered being ass and yall loved it

I was just about to post about Kendrick Lamar. Not a fan of his 'nasal-flow' delivery. Banging beats though.

Different tastes for different folks. The Chronic and Infamous are among my Top 10 all-time favorites. 2000-era Nas was mostly garbage to me, especially the 'Hate Me Now' era.

All Eyes On Me was full of trash songs never got the hype for it

TPAB had maybe 3 joints I liked

Ol Dirty Bastard album was trash to me but the beats and guest appearances was great.

Get Rich or Die Trying was ehh to me

All of Kanye West's discography besides MDBTF or whatever it's called.

All of Drake's discography

Michael Jackson's Bad

I don't care about KDot's first album or DAMN.

All of Childish Gambino's discography

All of R.Kelly's discography, didn't care about him before he got put in jail, understood his impact though

All of Mobb Deep, shit is boring but I get it.

Jay Z's Blueprint

All of J.Cole

Wayne's The Carter 3

Back