Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are ABW’s thoughts on Insane Clown Posse?

Also before you come in this thread hating just remember they do bigger numbers than Freddie Gibbs, Griselda, Big K.R.I.T and a lot yall favorites(and Im not afraid to pull the numbers to prove it.)

Lol @ not being afraid to show numbers on an online forum. Mandem take this shit a bit too serious.

I have never been a fan, not my thing so I stay away. Nothing negative to say but I'll say this... they're legendary in the sense of being around for so damn long and still going. I mean, clearly, they have a pretty solid fanbase to be going this long... can't hate on that to tell you the truth. I remember hearing of them since elementary school. So hats off to them on longevity.

Bruh I’m 40+. I’m past the point caring what others think about what I listen to and vice versa. There’s a point where you put the childish shit away.

Never cared to listen even tho I probably have heard a song because of the ts.

The main reason is not because they were wearing clown makeup, it's because they're white rappers..... and they were wearing clown makeup

Add subject matter to that list too

I have tried listening to them, but I can't get passed the subject matter. I have to give props to @genocide_cutter for not giving a fuck what people think about his music taste. But I still say that you took a too far of a left turn with this.

Yeah…they just not my style

Lie @illestni99ainne said….I’m past givin’ a fuck what other people listen to…u like it then more power to ya…I just won’t be swayed into thinkin’ they’re “dope”

Also before you come in this thread hating just remember they do bigger numbers than Freddie Gibbs, Griselda, Big K.R.I.T and a lot yall favorites(and Im not afraid to pull the numbers to prove it.)

😂😂😂 numbers don’t matter Em sold more albums I guess he’s the best rapper to ever lived nope.

I have never been a fan, not my thing so I stay away. Nothing negative to say but I'll say this... they're legendary in the sense of being around for so damn long and still going. I mean, clearly, they have a pretty solid fanbase to be going this long... can't hate on that to tell you the truth. I remember hearing of them since elementary school. So hats off to them on longevity.
this here. They have their fan base. it's loyal, shit they were even into wrestling at some point, so hats off to them for all they've accomplished and how long they've been around.

but they're 100% not for me

Back