Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s your favourite smoothie

When I have all the ingredients...

Pineapple, mango, blueberries, cherries, beets, vega protein powder, almond milk.

Haven't bothered with the mango and Pineapple since I lost my sense of smell and taste tho.

When I have all the ingredients...

Pineapple, mango, blueberries, cherries, beets, vega protein powder, almond milk.

Haven't bothered with the mango and Pineapple since I lost my sense of smell and taste tho.
How did you lose your sense of smell and taste? I wouldn’t even bother to eat if that happened to me?

Sorry to hear that
I can still taste if food is sweet, salty, spicy or savoury. Doctor referring me to a ent? But yeah we down bad.
Has it's advantages tho. Makes eating healthy easier. Snacks have lost value lol. Also while I can't smell or taste anything I love I can't smell or taste anything I hate. And mfs stink.

I see u have plantains at every stage of life… unfortunately my local store stopped carrying the plantains lastly Fam is that a comb?
As they ripen, I cut them into small squares then freeze them so I always have plantains when I need my fix 😀

Sorry to hear about your local store. 😞

Yes, it’s a comb. Lol

I can still taste if food is sweet, salty, spicy or savoury. Doctor referring me to a ent? But yeah we down bad.
Has it's advantages tho. Makes eating healthy easier. Snacks have lost value lol. Also while I can't smell or taste anything I love I can't smell or taste anything I hate. And mfs stink.
How does this affect sex?

Back