Welcome To aBlackWeb

What’s The Worst Feeling After Posting Something On ABW?

What’s Wirse?

• Total voters

5th Letter

Mod Squad
1. You post some news then within seconds you get a notification that someone quoted you. So you check it out and you see “thanks man”

2. You see a joke on social media and decide to share it with your fellow posters. You expect the “lols” to start rolling in but they never come. Or you say something that you thought was funny to another poster, you even quote them and neither them or no one reacts.

3. When you post something thinking you’re dropping knowledge, and you expect a combination of “goats” or “co-signs” but instead you get sarcastic “lols” on your post, as it turned out you said something stupid or widely unpopular.

4. Other, anything else I missed let me know.

lmao iono where this "ballsacked" nonsense started but yall gotta relax 🤣
There is an IG/Twitter account called ballsacked sports or some shit that posts satire and people be so quick to aggregate it they don't know the shit fake

Mister B is a repeat offender of this

A couple of weeks ago I made a detailed lengthy post about my idea for a 16 team NBA league. I knew niggas would be like nah and would not react positively to it so I deleted it. lol
I would've engaged with you b...nh

That influenza or however you spell his name nigga be dropping some book length posts and a lot go ignored. He has gotta feel some type of way about it or just loves talking to himself.
That's allergens aka germs LMAO

Back