Welcome To aBlackWeb

"We Only Kill Black PPl" Cop To Lose Job

Remedy

Doper Than Coke

(CNN)A Georgia police officer stands to lose his job after he was caught on dashcam footage telling a woman in a traffic stop, "We only kill black people."

A lawyer for Cobb County Police Lt. Greg Abbott said the comments from the traffic stop "must be observed in their entirety to understand their context."
Abbott, a 27-year veteran of the force, was attempting to de-escalate a situation involving an uncooperative passenger, lawyer Lance J. LoRusso said in a statement.

But police Chief Mike Register said that no matter the context, the statements were "inexcusable and inappropriate" and did not reflect the culture he's trying to build. The July 2016 video was first reported on Wednesday by CNN affiliate WSB-TV in response to an open records request. Register, who took over as chief of the suburban Atlanta force in June, said an internal review recommended terminating Abbott's employment.

Read More Below.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/georgia-cobb-county-officer-racial-comment-trnd/index.html

what are the odds that nothin is gon happen

Man Chop you already know them mfs in Cobb County racistaf. Can't get lost or end up in the wrong area in some parts.

Man Chop you already know them mfs in Cobb County racistaf. Can't get lost or end up in the wrong area in some parts.
Oh thought was in Cobb county?

I forget which mall was out there last time I visited. Smh at this though

This why people don't trust police

I don't even sneeze if I have to go to Cobb. They saying he was fired but he'll end up getting his job back.

I used to always laugh at Cobb county because I would always think of corn on the cob. Haha

Idk why that is so funny to me

I used to always laugh at Cobb county because I would always think of corn on the cob. Haha

Idk why that is so funny to me
latest

Back