Welcome To aBlackWeb

We Don’t Do That Here

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
1688582896604.png

What are some things that people have wholeheartedly offered you, or offered to do for you for free, that you categorically turned down cause you don’t do that under no circumstances.

Friend begged me to smoke Boont wit him

Girl begged me to suck my toes

During hard times, staying at someone’s crib, they offered to share their twin size bed instead of sleeping on the floor

On a hot day, water they already took from the head

A chick begged you to let her suck your toes and you said no? 🤔
Yea I liked her, if she did it, id have a hard time at not seeing her as a disgusting person. At the time I would have rather continued the delusion that she doesn’t have the fetish of sucking men’s toes. I mean, who the fuck am I? You suck my toes,imagine the other toes you suck.

It’s like you dating someone till you meet someone they used to fuck wit. Be like woah,..I can’t even be sure that you’d cheat up. Ol bummy McGee over here. My competition is any nigga wit a full set of teeth.

Yea I liked her, if she did it, id have a hard time at not seeing her as a disgusting person. At the time I would have rather continued the delusion that she doesn’t have the fetish of sucking men’s toes. I mean, who the fuck am I? You suck my toes,imagine the other toes you suck.

It’s like you dating someone till you meet someone they used to fuck wit. Be like woah,..I can’t even be sure that you’d cheat up. Ol bummy McGee over here. My competition is any nigga wit a full set of teeth.
Men have such weird hang ups about female sexuality that stops them from enjoying the full spectrum of sexuality too

One of my crew tried to get me to drop acid with him and his white friends.
One of my white friends tried to get me to try whippits (nitrous oxide inhaled from a balloon)
Raver broad asked me to take ecstasy with her at a rave I was DJ'ing at.
Another broad tried to get me to eat shrooms with her and her friends.

Had one chick that wanted me to piss on her. I literally walked out of her crib in my drawls and got dressed in the car I was so disgusted.

I get pedicures so if she wanna suck my toes, I'ma let her 🤷🏾‍♂️

Some white dude at city hall offered to buy drugs off me. Problem? Im not a fuckin drug dealer. I was literally just there to enjoy festivities. I guess a black dude looking slightly shady in an oversized Ed hardy hoodie was easy to stereotype?
I used to get this all the time.
My car broke down and I was on the bus flor a bit.
Leaving my bm house at like 11pm -2am waiting in the bus stop, a car of white dudes always pulled up asking for shit.

I used to get this all the time.
My car broke down and I was on the bus flor a bit.
Leaving my bm house at like 11pm -2am waiting in the bus stop, a car of white dudes always pulled up asking for shit.

How'd you react? I was non chalant about it, cuz one time can be seen as a random event. more similar incidents happen (including stopped by cops, ppl crossing the street when they see u etc) and I see why ppl start to question the way they're perceived by others. And I'm in Canada btw, all this stuff prob happens a lot more stateside.

How'd you react? I was non chalant about it, cuz one time can be seen as a random event. more similar incidents happen (including stopped by cops, ppl crossing the street when they see u etc) and I see why ppl start to question the way they're perceived by others. And I'm in Canada btw, all this stuff prob happens a lot more stateside.
I’m mostly a chill person.
Even when annoyed with the profiling, I chalked it up to white peoples are stupid.
Me being mad at their ignorance serves no purpose.

Back