COMMUNITY Wattstax: An Appreciation Thread

Arguably the best performance of the entire festival "More power to the folks let's go to the stands!"✊ 🔥 🐐🔥🐐🔥

Last edited:
  • Goat
  • Ether
Reactions: Mooney and O.G.
My older brother (RIP) and cousins you talk about this all the time. This was in the golden era of crippin. Crazy stories and great music.

• Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
My older brother (RIP) and cousins you talk about this all the time. This was in the golden era of crippin. Crazy stories and great music.
Wow...they were actually there?

Can you remember any stories they shared with you?

RIP to Big Brother OG.

• Goat
Reactions: O.G.
Wow...they were actually there?

Can you remember any stories they shared with you?

RIP to Big Brother OG.
Mostly fist fights with some Compton niggas.

The main story that sticks out to me was there was this preacher from the neighborhood that swore up and down that everyone was heathens and was up to no good and a bunch of hoodlums. They tell the story that he was there at Wattstax high off sherm in his underwear tongue kissing a well known and not trying to hide it tranny. I do know for a fact that that preacher dude went on to kill his wife and daughter years later bcuz one day we were let out of school bcuz of the daughters' death. SMH

• Ether
Reactions: Scandalust313
Mostly fist fights with some Compton niggas.

The main story that sticks out to me was there was this preacher from the neighborhood that swore up and down that everyone was heathens and was up to no good and a bunch of hoodlums. They tell the story that he was there at Wattstax high off sherm in his underwear tongue kissing a well known and not trying to hide it tranny. I do know for a fact that that preacher dude went on to kill his wife and daughter years later bcuz one day we were let out of school bcuz of the daughters' death. SMH
Woah...that's so crazy!

Fist fights don't even exist anymore, do they? Smh

Thanks for sharing, O.G.

Reactions: O.G.