Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was it the Ciroc or DeLeón: Justin Combs arrested for DUI

Regular people can’t be told shit when it comes to drinking & driving so I imagine a person who grew up with money with a celebrity father REALLY can’t be told shit

The shyt boggles my mind when you got SO many options for you to get home w/o driving. Smh

He'll probably pay a hefty fine...then community service by taking some kinda DUI classes. License restricted imo

HIs mom went on a rant about it and somehow blames Puff. I thought this dude was like 18 or 19 tops, this nigga 29 lol he's grown and should be held accountable for his fuck ups

Funny you mentioned that...

@2:16 mark

Now how you blaming Puff...I have no clue. Di...didn't she raise him also? Jointly? I mean she talkin as if Diddy had sole custody of him.

Naw man. I understand your his mama...but he a whole grown azzz man. HE is responsible for his actions. You talmbout blaming Diddy exposing their son to his partying lifestyle and etc. But when was the last time you heard Diddy get busted for a DUI? You haven't.

So apparently their son ain't learn nada from his dad about out NOT drinking & driving. Or else he would've had someone drive for him. That responsibility fall on HIM and him alone. He know better.

The fact that his mama damn near overlooked his actions and blamed it on Diddy reeks of bitterness. Even after all these years.

And she be outchea partying too?? So can one blame her also? Lol

Back