Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Was Akinyele the 90s version of Sexy Redd?

Freaky Niggas from the 90s gets a pass, why not current rap chicks?

• Fair Point

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • ...That was different, women needs to think of children

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tbh I don't care, let them freaks cook

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peace?

I don't start shit with you niggas

I speak against the establishment which triggers yall and intimidates yall. My pro black rhetoric makes yall uncomfortable, that's where all the beef stems from, not because I attacked you personally.

Y'all didn't make it to 40 by following pro black rhetoric and it bothers you to the point of BEEF. I get. Negros lash out at things they can't relate to

I just had to finally air out the Canadian coon for years of unwarranted shots. You niggas are off code and don't want to be reminded of the harsh realities of white supremacy so you're going to beef with someone like me no matter what. Its up to you to control yourselves... or dont and get shit on, whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️

A bunch of nonsense. You haven’t see me say anything that’s anti pro black. I mean you hate blacks from other countries and gay black people. That’s not pro black at all. You need to look up Marcus Garvey.

lol so when you take shots at me that just defense? Stop playing victim bro. You want us talking be nice to you now? Soft
I take available shots at you and keep it moving

I don't go out of my way and stalk your posts. You do that. You have to react comment, dickride others and derail the topic if need be.. you let your daily internet obsession with me come between you and your real life friend. That's a bad deal, especially over a one-sided beef.

I take available shots at you and keep it moving

I don't go out of my way and stalk your posts. You do that. You have to react comment, dickride others and derail the topic if need be.. you let your daily internet obsession with me come between you and your real life friend. That's a bad deal, especially over a one-sided beef.

Bruh you started with me I was talking bout sexy redd. You just a bitch that needs help.

Freaky rappers in the 90s still had bars... Chicks like Kim, Foxx, Queen Pen etc rapped about sex and pussy but could still flow etc even if they didnt write all their bars...

Most of the strip club rapping chicks now just say sh!t for shock value and have no flow or bars at all... Nicki used to have bars which one reason she had a good run...

Most of the strip club rapping chicks now just say sh!t for shock value and have no flow or bars at all... Nicki used to have bars which one reason she had a good run...
Was tryna put my finger on it nh and u said it, this all comes down to shock value....well that and mfs being horny which is never going away. But it only gets wilder from here.

Back