Welcome To aBlackWeb

Walk it like I talk it

Why I didn’t I get a mention to this thread?

I go into a full monologue during the act of.

I’m talking Rev Run at the end of Runs House monologue

I’m talking Martin at the beginning of Martin monologue

I’m talking Chad Bosewick on SNL monologue

I’m talking Death of a Salesman monologue

I ain’t expecting her to hold a conversation but shit, I’m a talk about my day. Fuck that!

there is an art to talking shit in the bedroom. calling a chick a bitch just to call her one will be a turn off. comfort levels matter as well. a women that trusts you and is comfortable with u will be fine with a lot of stuff 9 out of 10 times. some words may be off limits but u should know that and look for a replacement word. its also how u say and use phrases. a woman might get upset if u say take this dick bitch but be ok with you're a good lil slut. its positive reinforcement when u add the word good. the word slut now becomes a positive . using my at the beginning is also a good idea. it creates a power exchange situation. it shows the man dominant side. my pussy. it is also very good to create a back and forth as well. building up to the moment will help this out. during foreplay let her know i am going to fuck the shit outta you. i am going to buss ur ass. that leads to a back and forth during sex. didnt i tell you i was gonna fuck the shit outta u? she will respond back to u. the last thing is compliments. dirty talk is always easier if you start off with a compliment. u look so good sucking my dick.

practice makes perfect. have a open mind

Back