OUT NOW Wale - Free Lunch EP (9-14)

giphy.gif

Shit was boring to me.

U really wanna do this? Don't retreat like u normally do lol If u want the smoke let me know
nah man

no need to go back and forth over a nerd rapper who wont probably sell more than 20k records or whatever pointless measurement you gonna try and bring up to discredit him

Meh on first listen....but I was doing other shit so I wasnā€™t 100% focused on it

Reactions: GOAT
nah man

no need to go back and forth over a nerd rapper who wont probably sell more than 20k records or whatever pointless measurement you gonna try and bring up to discredit him

So u don't want the smoke? cool

First listen shit bangs...another dope offering from Wale...Folarin really has had a quietly good year music wise...good shit

S/N.....Cole got him on My Boy lol

Yea cole went off.

I still think wale should've put the songs from all 3 of these EPs on 1 album. He always does this shit everytime. Drop dope mixtapes/EPs , then drop a mediocre album

Yea cole went off.

I still think wale should've put the songs from all 3 of these EPs on 1 album. He always does this shit everytime. Drop dope mixtapes/EPs , then drop a mediocre album

He could have broken up tha EP of tha ā€œslowerā€ tracks into tha tracks of tha ā€œharderā€ tracks and made a def AOTY contender...at least had an album in tha discussion wit tha other quality albums that dropped this year...instead these projects will probably get forgot about

Yea cole went off.

Maybe his mixtapes are better because there is no pressure for singles and sales....he can mke the music he wants without consequence

Yea cole went off.

Might have something to do w sample clearance issues

Maybe his mixtapes are better because there is no pressure for singles and sales....he can mke the music he wants without consequence

That can sometimes be tha case wit mixtapes when beats and samples donā€™t necessarily have to be cleared but these were EPā€™s...no different than tha shits Ye was puttin out...donā€™t let these niggaz cop pleas fam...they need to start putting out quality albums every time

From everything wale dropped this year, this should've been the 1 album he put out with this tracklist order.

1. Salary Kaep
2. Negotiations
3. Effortless
4. My Boy Ft. J.Cole
5. Staying Power
6. Let It Go
7. Ungrateful
8. Cassius
9. Dummies
10. Black Bonnie

Best track he dropped this year, one of my favorite tracks of 2018 period

On 2nd thought, I might put "Effortless" over "Staying Power" , that shit's smooth af. I still keep that joint in rotation.

Reactions: GOAT
That beat for my boy is fucking sick!

Reactions: Matike85