Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wal Mart releasing “Juneteenth” and Pride Month flavored ice cream next month

SMH at black people being surprised that this is being commercialized for profits. Walmart dumb as fuck for taking it down.

If black people really upset at this then we should no longer see black people dressed in sombreros and/or ponchos for cinco de mayo or dressed as fucking leprechauns on st. patty's day.

Everybody shit gets appropriated for profits in this country. Yes as black people our situation is different but for that reason alone we shouldn't be dressing up for shit on those other days.

we should no longer see black people dressed in sombreros and/or ponchos for cinco de mayo or dressed as fucking leprechauns on st. patty's day.
This is agree with. Leave them to their ridiculous shenanigans and chicanery. We make mockery of ourselves by participating in celebrating the holidays of our open enemy.

I’m more offended that they think I want red velvet cheesecake ice cream….surprised they didn’t find a way to incorporate “whipped” cream
giphy.gif

Is it really that widespread tho? How many niggas out there really participating in that kinda behavior on them days

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I don’t know anyone out here doing that unless they hang out with a lot of white people. What cookout is this?

Back