Judy Winslow

I have bigger plans that my bday can wait.
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
I know we have had this conversation already. I just cant find the thread.
I remember asking if it was considered waiting if you were in a long distance thing for a few months and the first time yall meet up, yall have sex. Do those months count as waiting.

Does that not apply to someone in your same city? Say you and ol girl talking but been so busy and haven't been able to meet up til maybe 3 weeks after chopping it up. So then, you two go on a date and fuck that night. Is that considered fucking on the first night(too fast) or did she wait?

oh and, if a dude is really feeling a chick, does he really care if she fucks the first night or waits a while?
Does that affect the way he thinks of her?

That would be a

giphy.gif

To really be feeling a chick, that shows that it was some conversation or time invested into getting to that point.

Some dudes put more weight in that shit than others..

It don't matter to me cuz I'm all about attraction energy and living in the moment....

Others aren't..they over think shit and let stuff like that leave a lasting impression

Reactions: Meeks and Chicity
oh and, if a dude is really feeling a chick, does he really care if she fucks the first night or waits a while?
Does that affect the way he thinks of her?

No if you really really feeling her. And you been talking for a minute. Now if you dont know her and say get her number on Tuesday and hit next Tuesday 9 times out of 10 you not gonna take the relationship seriously.

Meh...we grown.

If you wanna get it in after only 3wks...hey. If the chemistry is there, why wait? Like I said b4, I'm patient. When she's feels like she's ready...cool. No judgement

"I don't give a shit about giving it up on the first night, that just let me know, she know what she want outta life" - 3000

Me and my ex got a lil freaky on our first date. We were together for 2-1/2 years. soo.....

:shrug3:

Reactions: Duwop