Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vory - Mob Ties (Drake Reference Track Leaked) off of Scorpion

test

Mr.LV

OG
UPDATE:

81h1z8cK+ML._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what individuals like Diddy and Kanye West showed people was that the average person who supports rap music, doesn’t really care if you wrote it or not so long as you make very enjoyable music. So guys like Drake make music and kids support it.

What I tried to run with as a concept was, I personally thought that Drake would take lyrics that he himself would and craft, and then let young and up-and-coming individuals listen to it and then filter it to make it different. Sort of like, if any of you ever had your parents proofread something that you typed and then they would correct it, based on how they thought it was supposed to be.

Then the QM reference tracks dropped

As they should u acting like ppl making this up
No. He’s not acting like people are making it up. He’s acting like WE ALREADY KNOW THIS NIGGA DON’T WRITE ALL HIS SHIT.

There are for sure dozens of reference tracks for dozens of his bops that were crafted by someone else. Like, at this point, this isn’t a news story. It’s just…Tuesday.

Unless it’s a timestamp or a beef record or something like that, it kinda just isn’t a what it is at this point.

No. He’s not acting like people are making it up. He’s acting like WE ALREADY KNOW THIS NIGGA DON’T WRITE ALL HIS SHIT.

There are for sure dozens of reference tracks for dozens of his bops that were crafted by someone else. Like, at this point, this isn’t a news story. It’s just…Tuesday.

Unless it’s a timestamp or a beef record or something like that, it kinda just isn’t a what it is at this point.
So we are picking and choosing now?

Additionally if a nigga getting one song ghostwritten then more than likely the other tracks are ghostwritten as well

Are we gonna do this every time it's discovered that Drake didn't write a certain record?
Are we not supposed to? He’s supposed to be considered one of the top guys in hip-hop. We just came off a battle where folks was saying “this is the battle of the 2 biggest names in rap” and we not supposed to feel a way when these reference joints come out??

Back