Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Voltron: Legendary Defender

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
One of the more underrated shows on netflix. Season 5 just dropped....

I feel like this remake did the the franchise a favor, a compliment... it may not be as popular as back in the day, but it's never been written better. Great series

Season 1: 6/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3:10/10
Season 4: 8/10

I need to get back into this, I stopped after the first episode in season 2 when everyone was separated and I got bored. I'll catch up over the weekend

I need to get back into this, I stopped after the first episode in season 2 when everyone was separated and I got bored. I'll catch up over the weekend
SeasonS2 evene up being pretty great........
But Season 3 was that pure uncut

I don't know if season 4 was really a drop, but it was tough to top 3

5 is strong as fuck so far

Cosign them doing this series justice with the writing compared to the OG version. So much character development has been done and I'm fiending for the next set of episodes.
All out civil war now with Zarkon seemingly dead for now. We know for certainty that something is seriously wrong with Shiro meanwhile Lotor seems to be a good dude at least for now. That bomb dropping on us with Keith apparently meeting his mom and Allura finding that ancient place.
So many storylines are set up already I can't wait and s5 was great. I'll give season 1 8-9 out of 10 though the fight animations alone are worthy of a great score.

How is this shit 5 seasons deep already? They dropping multiple seasons a year or im tripping?

I'm not complaining. If it stays this quality they can keep dropping....

Normally breaks be forever

How is this shit 5 seasons deep already? They dropping multiple seasons a year or im tripping?
To be able to give episodes quicker for fans they split the seasons. Next batch is in June so not that long a wait

They really putting out seasons fast as hell, I've been on season 2 episode 2 for what seems like forever

Man I'm trying but this shit is boring me. I hate the score. It's this constant blaring new age techno spa music that takes me out of this show. It ruins the feel of action scenes and what ever I'm 11 episodes into season 1.

Back