Welcome To aBlackWeb

Virginia Republicans Are Rallying Behind a True Bigot: Corey Stewart

If you are saying Virginia is the first state in the south your history and geography teachers should be fired cause that is wrong as shit.

The south starts at the first state below the Mason-Dixon line and that ain't Virginia.
182443-004-5D99BF57.jpg

Im not going by mason dixon im going civil war and cultural.

I mean you can include maryland and dc as southern if you want. Nobody else does tho. I mean they get snow an shit

Virginia and North Carolina gets snow.

You right Washingtonians don't consider DC the south doesn't mean that it isn't though.

I get where you coming from though. Shit just be funny to me.

The only thing the civil war represents is who wanted to fight what side. Using it as justification for geographic alignments makes no sense. Anybody could of joined there side from anywhere. That doesn't mean it would of been the south. Y'all need a better argument than that. Show me some latitude, longitude, coordinates, geographic type shit.

The only thing the civil war represents is who wanted to fight what side. Using it as justification for geographic alignments makes no sense. Anybody could of joined there side from anywhere. That doesn't mean it would of been the south. Y'all need a better argument than that.

Geographically how is VA and NC not the south? Like how are you determining this

Geographically how is VA and NC not the south? Like how are you determining this

I eyeball it. The center of the US appears to be between Kansas and Missouri. Though definitely more in Kansas at a second glance. Virginia looks centered at the east. NC the southeast at best.

VA as a whole is the south. Northern Va & places like Alexandrea/Crystal City don’t feel south since it’s so close to DC.. but as a whole it’s the damn south. It’s generally a democratic state at least the last few years but it’s slowly but surly going back red.

Back