Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vice Presidential Candidate (JD Vance): Americans With Kids Should Have More Voting Power Than Those Without

Honestly, black people should be only faced with two realistic choices at the polls:

3rd party
Democrat

There’s ZERO reason for any person of color to vote for any GOP candidate. They are all clowns.

Feels like it's missing a whole lot of context but from the clip it seems like he's saying parents should have 2 votes because of their kids?

Last edited:
Everybody thought Sarah "I can see Russia from my house" Palin was a bad VP pick and JD Vance was like: hold my Budweiser

Gives votes to children but let their parents control the vote? Lol what does that even mean
White supremacists are creative when it comes to trying to win elections

Suppress black voters, pretend the election was stolen, now allow minors to have a voice.. He's thinking about all these white families with mad kids who could be helpful to their cause if this absurd idea works

Under his idea parents with a shit load of kids would be able to cast a lot of votes lol

Kind of what the right was complaining about with the votes from supposed dead people lol

Under his idea parents with a shit load of kids would be able to cast a lot of votes lol

Kind of what the right was complaining about with the votes from supposed dead people lol
I guess the mentality is if they are valued in a population census they should be part of the voting process

This guy that Trump picked isn’t built for what the press, social media, and other politicians are about to do to him. He’s going to implode and it’s going to be masterful. And it’s going to actual fit nicely in place with the rest of this nonsense. But yea, he’s not going to be able to cope well.

White supremacists are creative when it comes to trying to win elections

Suppress black voters, pretend the election was stolen, now allow minors to have a voice.. He's thinking about all these white families with mad kids who could be helpful to their cause if this absurd idea works
The gag is all these white cac families with 12 kids live in states that don't fuckin matter. Have all the kids you want in North Dakota who cares.

It would actually benefit blue states millions of ppl that have 1 or 2 kids goes further than a couple big families spread across Arkansas.

Back