• Total voters

BDP™️

Acknowledge Moi
Who ya got?

Tommy - Power
giphy.gif

Sully - Top Boy
200w.gif

Yeeeahh...this shyt ain't as easy as I thought it'd be.

I mean what kinda criteria we talmbout? Overall who's the best #2? Who's more ruthless?

I'm almost done with the 4th season of top boy, I'll be back

Ruthlessness...Sully

Intelligence...Tommy

Loyalty...hmmm...both of them muthafuccas fell out wit their day 1 homie. But kinda made amends.

I gotta go wit Sully. B/c once that muthafucca has it set in his head someone needs to get deaded...he ain't changing his mind. No fuccs given.

Ruthlessness...Sully

Intelligence...Tommy

Loyalty...hmmm...both of them muthafuccas fell out wit their day 1 homie. But kinda made amends.

I gotta go wit Sully. B/c once that muthafucca has it set in his head someone needs to get deaded...he ain't changing his mind. No fuccs given.
Yeah Sully def a cold hearted killer for real and no fucks given on the consequences I think Sully is smarter than what he lets on

Yeah Sully def a cold hearted killer for real and no fucks given on the consequences I think Sully is smarter than what he lets on

He is...but not smarter than Shane. Sully's one knock against him is that he's too emotional. Muthafucca react more than think. This is why I mentioned earlier that he couldn't lead a crew.

He the type of nigga that'll bomb a whole neighborhood just to kill one op.

Whereas Shane would just send a Seal Team 6 type of squad to strategically find a muthafucca, and kill them quietly if he could.

Back