Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vanessa Bryant Settles Lawsuit Over Fatal Helicopter Crash That Killed Kobe and Gianna

majorvybz

Vanessa Bryant, the widow of basketball legend Kobe Bryant, has settled a wrongful death lawsuit against the Los Angeles County officials over the helicopter crash that killed her husband and daughter, Gianna, along with seven others in January 2020. The settlement amounts to $29 million USD.

It's a wrongful death suit? I thought she was suing over the fact that they released those pics to the public. What's the case for a wrongful death?

I mean it's good for her. Leaves a little bad taste reading that story about the dude that was put in jail for 20+ years on trumped up charges and only got 2 mil. Two completely different stories I know, but everything in this country always seems to go back to the rich getting richer and the people with no money getting fucked over.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
It's a wrongful death suit? I thought she was suing over the fact that they released those pics to the public. What's the case for a wrongful death?

I mean it's good for her. Leaves a little bad taste reading that story about the dude that was put in jail for 20+ years on trumped up charges and only got 2 mil. Two completely different stories I know, but everything in this country always seems to go back to the rich getting richer and the people with no money getting fucked over.
You're right

Back