Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

I think it’s so cool that for the current young generation. The “family guy” the person who’s just lIke a bro or mentor.

Like how we had dude from blues clues and things in the vein. That influenced the way alot of us think and how we relate to ourselves and others.

I think it’s pretty fucking dope that for this current generation. That guy or guys are two young, positive, expressive, and diversity open young black men.

These kids, white, black, Indian, Asian, however what ever.. these kids version of Steve, Mr. Rogers, Bob Ross.

Is Kai Cenat and Speed.

That’s fucking dope man, shits generational

Poor guy tried to wife a SW, smh. They were talking for months, they never met. He ended up getting accused of sexual assault because he made the mistake of asking to see a video she made for a client. 😭

I know at least one of y’all recognize her. 😂

1724377811114.jpeg

tenor.gif

https://www.cambro.tv/search/Misscarramello/

Poor guy tried to wife a SW, smh. They were talking for months, they never met. He ended up getting accused of sexual assault because he made the mistake of asking to see a video she made for a client. 😭

I know at least one of y’all recognize her. 😂

View attachment 1364069

Every now and then one of the birds I follow will RT something this chick says

I just can't take her serious

I vaguely remember this dilemma

Weren't you having issues with them crossing leashes?
Yeah the big younger one will not stop trying to playfully fuck with the older smaller one

I’m trying to rush through these 3 miles to get back to walk the other one

Hard to when fuckin construction workers wanna stop working just to pet my dog

Back