Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Anybody watching love is blind UK? This nigga had his pick of 2 chicks and ended up with the worst looking one by a margin. Now he's seeing her for the first time and he's going through it. My son is sick 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

Was going through my subscriptions last night and Found out that the hulu, HBO max, and Disney plus bundle is $18 cheaper than me having them all separate and I was paying for kindle unlimited for $11 a month since last year

Fixed that on up

Was going through my subscriptions last night and Found out that the hulu, HBO max, and Disney plus bundle is $18 cheaper than me having them all separate and I was paying for kindle unlimited for $11 a month since last year

Fixed that on up
Damn so am I,. When you get the bundle do that auto replace the current subscription or you gotta cancel those

Fixed that on up

Are you gonna subscribe to the cock of pea once the nba is fully back with nbc?

Damn so am I,. When you get the bundle do that auto replace the current subscription or you gotta cancel those
I believe you can auto replace them and just pay the difference for the rest of this month

But just make sure you cancel HBO max and Disney

Like it won’t make you cancel before bundling but it will make you have 2 seperate subscriptions so you still have to cancel them

Back