Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON Undisputed 🥊 (10/11)

I'm buying deluxe version

The Deluxe WBC Edition Includes:

The Fighter Pack: Jaime Munguia, Regis Prograis, Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Dmitry Bivol, Caleb Plant and Julio Cesar Chavez, along with alternate ring attire for each

The Apparel Pack: Alternate ring attire for Claressa Shields, Canelo Alvarez, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor, Tyson Fury and Amir Khan

The Era Pack: Three young fighter versions - Tyson Fury '09, Canelo Alvarez '11 and Muhammad Ali '64Play

Early: Play Undisputed 3 days early!

Last edited:
Game not even finished and niggas said you can buy a deluxe version or pre order lol
How is this different from games that offer the same thing without releasing so much as a beta?

I never said it was different

It’s a bit more glaring here though that they about to release an unfinished game
How is this different from games that offer the same thing without releasing so much as a beta?
I understand lol

But still lol

I legit don't see the difference when developers are now rolling out day 1 patches

To me this is par for the course

I understand lol

But still lol

I legit don't see the difference when developers are now rolling out day 1 patches

To me this is par for the course
lol what’s different

You getting a game day 1 and then that same day devs are like yo we got a patch

Or

Months away from release

“Yo we gonna put all the content you REALLY want behind a deluxe edition or as a preorder bonus even though the game we are selling should be $35 from what it’s lacking gameplay and feature wise”?

lol what’s different

You getting a game day 1 and then that same day devs are like yo we got a patch

Or

Months away from release

“Yo we gonna put all the content you REALLY want behind a deluxe edition or as a preorder bonus even though the game we are selling should be $35 from what it’s lacking gameplay and feature wise”?
Ah ok

I was looking at it from the cosmetics/aesthetics pov

I will probably exclusively play career mode so idc about boxers being included post launch

I'm buying deluxe version

The Deluxe WBC Edition Includes:

The Fighter Pack: Jaime Munguia, Regis Prograis, Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Dmitry Bivol, Caleb Plant and Julio Cesar Chavez, along with alternate ring attire for each

The Apparel Pack: Alternate ring attire for Claressa Shields, Canelo Alvarez, Oleksandr Usyk, Katie Taylor, Tyson Fury and Amir Khan

The Era Pack: Three young fighter versions - Tyson Fury '09, Canelo Alvarez '11 and Muhammad Ali '64Play

Early: Play Undisputed 3 days early!
I'm coppin day 1 but I'm wondering if the deluxe edition is coming in a physical version though?

It is just peeped gamestop
Yup. I just seen it on their site. I double checked again by going to the official website for the Undisputed game to pre-order and GS is the only ones selling the physical deluxe version. As much as I don't like fooling with GameStop that's where I'll pre-order from.

It is just peeped gamestop
I'm a just say this... be careful if you decide to order the physical deluxe edition from GS. This morning I tried to pre-order the deluxe edition from the GameStop site and when I got to doing PayPal checkout I was trying to do the 'Pay in 4' installments thing and the damn site glitched on me.

When I checked my PayPal account I had a temporary authorization charge but no pre-order showed up in my GameStop account. I called PayPal and they removed the charge but said it would take about 48 - 72 hrs and I let my CC provider know as well.

After the charge is removed I might just order from PSN instead. PayPal shit is horrendous with some of the errors they have trying to order on certain sites.

I'm a just say this... be careful if you decide to order the physical deluxe edition from GS. This morning I tried to pre-order the deluxe edition from the GameStop site and when I got to doing PayPal checkout I was trying to do the 'Pay in 4' installments thing and the damn site glitched on me.

When I checked my PayPal account I had a temporary authorization charge but no pre-order showed up in my GameStop account. I called PayPal and they removed the charge but said it would take about 48 - 72 hrs and I let my CC provider know as well.

After the charge is removed I might just order from PSN instead. PayPal shit is horrendous with some of the errors they have trying to order on certain sites.
Yea i dont by physicals anymore

Back