Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uh oh….this tweet got some people calling him king or simp

With that much to wave over his gf head, I'm sure she gonna tread lightly.

And if she has friends she waiting for him to slip up. If he can't keep his relationship to himself, I know she aint

If he doing what he feels is right, no foul on him. I know, for me, if we aren't married, I ain't paying none of your bills. If you my girlfriend and not my wife, handle ya business. The moment a ring is on your finger, I got you.

Just my thoughts.

if the roles were reversed would you in the span of 10 months take care of a man like that?..... what would you think other females would call you?
No I wouldn't, but I also am not going to knock the next woman for taking care of her man in that way if she feels it's worth it.

Why does the woman have to be a hoe and he a simp??? What if they were friends prior to starting a relationship? And I didn't know that there was time requirement on figuring out who you want to invest your time and money in.

It's all about his motivation. If he's just a generous dude that helps his friends out, then no this isn't simping. If he's been with this chick a few months and he's been spending that money to keep her attached to him, that's simping.

I honestly don't care that much about how chooses to spend his money. I just never understand the need to broadcast shit like this. Men have been helping their women for decades (largely because society was keeping women down, but that's another story). Everybody didn't need to know how much he makes in comparison to her or any of that shit.

Back