Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uh oh….this tweet got some people calling him king or simp

Why does the woman have to be a hoe and he a simp??? What if they were friends prior to starting a relationship? And I didn't know that there was time requirement on figuring out who you want to invest your time and money in.

Why does the woman have to be a hoe and he a simp??? What if they were friends prior to starting a relationship? And I didn't know that there was time requirement on figuring out who you want to invest your time and money in.
It’s definitely a time requirement on who you choose to be with.

The get to know the person phase is the most important and dictates if getting serious with somebody is worth it

That nigga fishing for more pussy
That's all that is
Y'all acting like y'all ain't seen this before
derrickjaxn-1.jpg

I don't think anything about this makes the girl a hoe. Maybe she's using him maybe not. That's for him to determine. The simpery comes from posting about it for likes and replies. If he likes the arrangement and she likes it what purpose does telling everyone serve? It's not like he was replying to anything. Who asked him this?

"I love that for her" that man definitely scouting for "simp"-athy points.

IDK how taking care of your GF is simping?

For all I know they have been together for 7 yrs.

But if he was already holding his shit down,he would be paying rent and bills anyway.

If having a GF is a plus for his life then it's worth it to spend on what you want.

If I want some weed, Imma get some,If I want a steak, Imma get one,If I want a GF who makes me happy,Imma get one.....

I think it's fire he's helping her get her weight up.

If they break up ,he keeps holding his shit down and she leaves better than she came.
He says they’ve been together 10 months.

Reactions: GNS
It’s definitely a time requirement on who you choose to be with.

The get to know the person phase is the most important and dictates if getting serious with somebody is worth it

Who determines this time requirement?

My girl makes more than me…and ill still give her a dirty look if she drinks my coke zero sugar or use my body wash( kinda 😂)

But we love each other and she wants to have a kid

Back