Welcome To aBlackWeb

Uh oh….this tweet got some people calling him king or simp

Tbh he probably lying for the internet…all the of hoes calling him a king and dudes calling him a simp

They asked him so what does she do for u? And dude cant even answer

Could be fake could be for clout, either way these the same types of dudes that have a melt down if she leaves him for someone else. And dont let the new guy make less money.

They love tricking till it doesnt get them what they want, then its str8 to watching freshnfit or being a passport bro.

Good shit for him and her.

Me and my girl just throw money in the same account, pay our bills, spend whatever on entertainment, and then throw the rest in our savings.

Who makes more never comes up. Whatever we make and whoever makes it is our money. No my money or her money.

That said, we only started doing this once we married which is a big caveat.

Before that we had a shared account we both threw as much money into as we could monthly to save for the wedding.

Last edited:
Imo paying everything for anyone at any stage is wild.

Even in marriage.

Even if I make 10x more than my wife. The idea that i pay for stuff and she makes money but keeps it for just herself is wild. Like we all grown, and we all got to contribute.

Im cool with us putting all our money in an account and its OUR money. If I contribute to 90% of it and she contributes 10%, im cool with it.

But for us to be a union and she keeps her own seperate money is wild to me.

Everyone entitled to their own opinion and my way of doing it is no more right than anyone elses. But I need equal contribution of effort. Idc bout the dollar amount, but if she works, she gotta contribute equally to the union regardless of what the dollar amount is.

Tbh he probably lying for the internet…all the of hoes calling him a king and dudes calling him a simp

They asked him so what does she do for u? And dude cant even answer

I mean this to me is some shit that folks just say. I can see that as realistic though it’s plenty rich dudes who don’t want wife working.

If thats someone who hes in a commited relationahip with. Wife thats his prerogative keep that shit to yourself

but this shouldnt be seen as some sort of standard

Also as a woman i think the conversation that needs to be had is what potential Ls are you subjecting yourself too for this... arrangement

I wonder what freaky shit he’s into that she accommodates. Gotta real nasty or publicly shameful. She probably peg em or some shit like that. Ion have no doubts that she earns it though. Can’t see any man doing all of that just for emotional support or arm candy. It’s a chance that she lets him shit on her chest…some kinda wild exchange is happening. Good for him. If i had that much money to burn and chose one chick to be wit and do alla dat..she’s doing some nasty shit for me. On demand too, ion wanna have to ask twice.

Back