Welcome To aBlackWeb

U.S Soldier Defects To North Korea

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad

230719-travis-king-north-korea-mb-0918-6c8d8f.jpg

I feel he had to be making calls from the jail to the other side and they told him what to do.

They had the van ready as long as he make it across the border like Miles Logan, he bouta be in that bitch livin like Kazuma Nigyu.

nah thats cap they bouta give him back or work the potatoe fields.

Crazy story, but there might be a method to the madness.

Apparently, he was in prison in South Korea for 48 days before he crossed the border into North Korea:

Travis King spent 48 days in prison in South Korea before bolting across border to North.png

Niggas is losing their minds

Mans crazy

Yeah, it's no telling how his mental state deteriorated while he was locked up for 48 days.

Keep in mind, this wasn't a military prison...........he was in a South Korean prison.

So if he was on any kind of medication or anything, or if they put him on something.........then that might explain some of his erratic behavior.

Hard for me to believe that anyone in the military who's in their right mind would think it would be a good idea to cross over into North Korea.

Yeah, it's no telling how his mental state deteriorated while he was locked up for 48 days.

Keep in mind, this wasn't a military prison...........he was in a South Korean prison.

So if he was on any kind of medication or anything, or if they put him on something.........then that might explain some of his erratic behavior.

Hard for me to believe that anyone in the military who's in their right mind would think it would be a good idea to cross over into North Korea.

I’m more inclined to think the nigga is just stupid. Cuz military find all kinds of reasons to act a fool out there. I was there for 7 months and saw Americans do a lot of ridiculous shit that just gets swept under the rug.

They will likely keep him in a reeducation camp, and after a few years of that, once he conforms,, they will give him a wife a job use him as a propaganda tool for the people of North Korea

They will likely keep him in a reeducation camp, and after a few years of that, once he conforms,, they will give him a wife a job use him as a propaganda tool for the people of North Korea

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Being a vet, if you were locked up in a South Korean prison for 48 days.........and knew you were gonna be reprimanded and/or discharged once you got back to the states......would you willingly go to North Korea to avoid all that and start over?

Now, when I say "you"...........I don't really mean the Vet you, I mean if you were his same age.......new to the military.........and in the same situation.

What would the mindset be?

Same question goes to @Mr BFK @GNS and any other vets on here.

Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Being a vet, if you were locked up in a South Korean prison for 48 days.........and knew you were gonna be reprimanded and/or discharged once you got back to the states......would you willingly go to North Korea to avoid all that and start over?

Now, when I say "you"...........I don't really mean the Vet you, I mean if you were his same age.......new to the military.........and in the same situation.

What would the mindset be?

Same question goes to @Mr BFK @GNS and any other vets on here.
Fuck n. Korea

Back