Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyson vs Holyfield III

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Mike Tyson said a trilogy fight with Evander Holyfield would ‘be awesome’ as the heavyweight legend looks to make a comeback.

Iron Mike has been getting in shape at the age of 53 posting videos on social media showing he still has some ferocious speed and power.

Holyfield also announced his intention to return to the boxing ring at 57 with a potential third clash between the pair mooted.

Tyson admitted he would love to get back in with his old adversary and raise some money for charity.

He told TMZ: “I’m just having fun, looking good and showing off my new body and stuff. Anything is possible and my ego is starting to get elated and stuff. But we will see.

“There’s a lot of people out there that need help and something like this could help a lot of people who are in need of help.

“That’s what I’ve embarked on. A life of charity. I don’t know if me and Evander will get in the ring. It would be awesome for charity. Can you imagine me and him going in the ring together? Arch enemies.

“You are doing it for the humanity of people and people less fortunate than ourselves. That is something that’s never been done by any entertainer or sports figure in the history of entertainment of this sport.”

Former UFC star Tito Ortiz has also thrown his hat into the ring as a possible opponent for Tyson.

The 53-year-old is open for anything as long as it raises some money for people in need.

He added: “I don’t really know. Anybody who is willing to contribute to this charity, they are welcome to come in and challenge me.

“I would be open for anyone.”

Under normal circumstances I’d be totally against seeing these dudes in the ring again. Now with all this bullshit going on... fuck it let em fight. I’m fine with Tyson/Holyfield taking over the news cycle for a while.

I feel like the only way Tyson can be considered "The GOAT" is if he beats Holyfield.

People like to match up boxers from different eras, but how can you compare, say, Tyson to Ali if Tyson couldn't beat Holyfield?

I feel like by the time Tyson fought Evander he was mentally in shambles

I feel like Evander lightweight ducked Kid Dynamite for a while

but if they do fight now...the way they both looked just working out...Evander might die

Who would want to see this? Two 50+ year old washed up has beens senior citizens.

I'd absolutely LOVE to see part III.

People in my generation remember when Tyson was considered the most dangerous man on the planet and we followed his career unlike any heavyweight in recent memory.

They have a rivalry similar to Ali vs Frazier or Hearns vs Hagler.

I'd pay $100 pay per view.

Tito has been dropped by body blows tyson is a horrible matchup.

Holyfield is 57.

The boxing thread made me seriously think about the age of these boxers and the consequences.

Cant in good conscience cosign any of this.

Hershel Walker fighting in his late 40s should be enough to satisfy our appetite.

Evander didnt duck the fight, they were supposed to go after the buster Douglas fight, but mike losing threw a wrench in the plans.

And nah, mayweather got real fighters in his stable and TV deals to showcase them, he is making real headway in the sport. Freak show fights like this or the one he did against connor have their place, but focusing too much on this kind of thing would be a step back for him.

I feel like by the time Tyson fought Evander he was mentally in shambles

I feel like Evander lightweight ducked Kid Dynamite for a while

but if they do fight now...the way they both looked just working out...Evander might die

Ehh...idk bout all that duckin shit. They were supposed to fight earlier in Mike career, but Mike got locked up, another time one of them got hurt and the fight got postponed. I believe it was Mike that got hurt during training..dont quote me, I read Mike's book a while ago is all in there

If they do fight. They should wear head gear and have an ambulance at each of their corners. Fuck trainers, just an EMT crew taking vitals after each 1 minute rd. Fight cant go more than 5 rds for the sake of both these dudes lives hahaha

Back