Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tyree Colion gunned down by police officers

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim šŸ§
Mod Squad
I've seen this post shared a few times tonight. A guy in Baltimore, Tyree Morehead was gunned down by police today.

I actually saw the video earlier on Facebook, but it's been since taken down. From what I saw, dude got on the ground the second the police pulled up, and they still let like 13 shots while he was on the ground.

Many people think it will be a justifiable homicide, cuz dude was outside wilding with a knife and going at a woman with it.. But the woman said she was completely unharmed.

This dude was widely known as a community leader and one if the key figures who organizes "no shoot weekends" an event that sounds wild, but he really goes hood to hood tryna squash beefs and keep shootings in the city down... But he also has shown signs of mental health issues over the years with extreme behavior in many parts of his life.

Long story short. Dude was a wild boy. He kept saying since he started doing the no shoot weekends he would one day be killed by police. Many feel his actions today were suicide by cop. Others feel he was executed.

Either way... This may end up being an issue.

The following is a post I've seen quite a few people share across the city tonight

SO THIS IS MY FINAL ā€œRANTā€ CONCERNING TODAYS POLICE INVOLVED KILLING OF TYREE MOOREHEAD ALIAS TYREE COLION AKA MR NO SHOOT ZONE
SO FROM ALL THE ā€œWITNESSESā€ & CORROBATING STORIES IT ALL STARTED WITH MR MOOREHEAD ACTING A LIL OFF AN CAUSING CHAOS IN THE AREA WHICH LED TO HIM IN ASSAULTING A WOMAN UNKNOWN BUT AS SAID PERPETRATOR WAS IN THE ACT OF ASSAULTING THE WOMAN WHEN BCPD SHOWED UP NOW FROM THE ANGLE OF THE VIDEO IN MY EYES (HAVENT SEEN THE BODY CAM FOOTAGE YET)
Mr MOOREHEAD WAS VIOLENTLY ASSAULTING THE WOMAN AN A KNIFE WAS IN HIS POSSESSION OFFICERS PULLED INTO THE INTERSECTION EXITING THE VEHICLE DRIVER SIDE OFFICER GUN DRAWN COULDNT TELL WHEN THE PASSENGER SIDE OFFICER HAD HIS GUN DRAWN
MR MOOREHEAD PROCEEDED TO RELEASE THE WOMAN AN LIE PRONE TO THE GROUND FACE DOWN HAND IN THE AIR BUT WHERE WAS THE KNIFE DID THE OFFICER SEE IT AS HE WAS COMPLYING BY LAYING ON THE GROUND NO MORE THAN MAYBE 2-3 SECONDS SHOTS WAS FIRED TOTALLING 13-14
VIDEO CUTS OFF AFTER BUT HE WAS RENDERED CPR AN TRANSPORTED TO A NEARBY HOSPITAL PRONOUNCED DECEASED
THE WOMAN WAS UNHARMED NOT INJURED OR STRUCK BY THE SHOTS THAT FELLED MR MOOREHEAD
I AM NOT A LAWYER BUT THIS IS GONNA BE A JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE CAUSE OF THE WEAPON MR MOOREHEAD HAD IN HIS POSSESSION
THE QUESTION THAT EVERYONE WILL WANT TO ASK IS WHY WAS MORE THAN 13 SHOTS UNLOADED ON MR MOOREHEAD ??

Did I miss anything??
ā€œRANTā€ over ā€¦ā€¦

Back