Welcome To aBlackWeb

Two cops threaten to arrest one another over a trafic stop

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

"Yeww don't talk tah me like dat, I aintcher boi!!!"

giphy.gif

I don't even know how ole boy didn't break down into tears after he said "police on police crime is getting out of hand in this country"

but tbh. This aint no laughing matter.

As soon as the vid started i kinda guessed what they were fighting over.

They were fighting over who has the correct jurisdiction to issue the ticket (ie get their numbers up)...its all a con. Police basically out there looking for bs, so they can make up arrests

Gotta keep their numbers up, so they can justify the big budget etc etc

Or make a certain quota, to make the mayor happy. So he can run for re-election on these bogus arrest stats

The wire explained all this years ago.

but tbh. This aint no laughing matter.

As soon as the vid started i kinda guessed what they were fighting over.

They were fighting over who has the correct jurisdiction to issue the ticket (ie get their numbers up)...its all a con. Police basically out there looking for bs, so they can make up arrests

Gotta keep their numbers up, so they can justify the big budget etc etc

Or make a certain quota, to make the mayor happy. So he can run for re-election on these bogus arrest stats

The wire explained all this years ago.

I watched more of the video: Apparently the city cops have a quota system in place and they've been citing folks outside of the city limits where the county sheriff has jurisdiction and they don't. Judges have been throwing out tickets because of it and the city and sheriff been beefin over the shit. DA is even involved with it too.

I watched more of the video: Apparently the city cops have a quota system in place and they've been citing folks outside of the city limits where the county sheriff has jurisdiction and they don't. Judges have been throwing out tickets because of it and the city and sheriff been beefin over the shit. DA is even involved with it too.

they get recognitio/awards/pins for their achievements… if you find a certain amount of stolen cars, it’s awarded…and they’re awarded differently based on if it’s occupied or not occupied. They have an insane amount of incentives in their line of work

Back