OUT NOW Twisted Insane - Voodoo 2

He not bad, but brother I think it's time for you to join a jugggalo subreddit so you can share music like this with folks who have a shared interest because it seems like this route you taking here and on the IC isn't working.

It leaves you frustrated since alot of folks here don't have any interest in wicked music and has a preference for mainstream or general underground non jugggalo rap.

The more you get angry at folks for not wanting to check out this type of music, the more it will push curious folks away because it comes off too forced. I personally check out alot of your postings because I'm open minded, but I'm probably a rarity and patient lol.

Just fix your expectations so you can enjoy life better bro. Life is too short and there are places online that would really enjoy the music you post. I think there is enough evidence that shows it won't be here unfortunately.

He not bad, but brother I think it's time for you to join a jugggalo subreddit so you can share music like this with folks who have a shared interest because it seems like this route you taking here and on the IC isn't working.

It leaves you frustrated since alot of folks here don't have any interest in wicked music and has a preference for mainstream or general underground non jugggalo rap.

The more you get angry at folks for not wanting to check out this type of music, the more it will push curious folks away because it comes off too forced. I personally check out alot of your postings because I'm open minded, but I'm probably a rarity and patient lol.

Just fix your expectations so you can enjoy life better bro. Life is too short and there are places online that would really enjoy the music you post. I think there is enough evidence that shows it won't be here unfortunately.
I gotta wake this niggas up

• Goat
Reactions: Lu_bu