Welcome To aBlackWeb

Twelve years later, Fox will air the O.J. Simpson “If I Did It” interview...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-simpson-interview-finally-air-fox/387235002/

The interview was part of a campaign timed to publication of a ghost-written book, If I Did It, which featured Simpson offering a hypothetical description of how his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Brown were killed in 1994. Simpson was charged with the murders but eventually acquitted in what was called the “Trial of the Century.”

The interview, which was scheduled to run on Fox 12 years ago, was never broadcast because of a public backlash. And until it was recently “discovered,” the recording had been lost.

In the interview with publisher Judith Regan, “Simpson gives a shocking hypothetical account of the events that occurred on the night Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were brutally murdered,” according to the Fox announcement. “During their conversation, Simpson, in his own words, offers a detailed — and disturbing — description of what might have happened on that fateful night.”

Screen-Shot-2018-03-01-at-9.03.07-PM.png

Only that needs to be seen is the OJ series and the ESPN doc everything else is exploitative and cheap..

Tupac and Biggie is the new OJ in this respect

Yeah they always try to ride the wave like this when it comes to murder mysteries. There were like 4 different Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias shows that came out in a 2 month period. Same with Laci Peterson and they about to do the same with Aaron Hernandez.

i dont even care as long as he s benefiting financially from this..then again them cacs watching his pockets anyway

Yeah they always try to ride the wave like this when it comes to murder mysteries. There were like 4 different Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias shows that came out in a 2 month period. Same with Laci Peterson and they about to do the same with Aaron Hernandez.

HLN stay running those shows talkin bout those Atlanta child murders smh

White america will never get over the fact that, that nigga sliced n diced two white ppl to death on his front porch n got away with it
I remember when a new black male made the news for getting killed by a cop for what seemed like every few weeks.

Idk how many times certain white ppl brought up OJ getting away with murder as some sort of weak defense while tellin mfs to get over whoever the cops killed.....

....but 20 yrs later those same ppl still arent over OJ, who by rule of the court, wasnt even found guilty.....

And the crazy part is they dont wanna accept that verdict, but when a cop kills on tape they say "doesnt matter he [cop] was found not guilty"

Boyyyyyyy the hypocrisy on all levels

Mfs either plain stupid or purposely ignorant

Back