Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tsu Surf arrested in New Jersey on RICO Charges

Read this shit online yesterday and was a little shocked. Then I read the details today. The predicate crime they used to connect that nigga with everything else and hit him with the RICO is the fact that he shot at some nigga back I'm 2017. Different members of the gang are accused of other shit; selling weed, murder, other shootings, etc. But as far as Surf, they got that nigga tangled up in a RICO for ATTEMPTING to shoot some nigga 5 fucking years ago.

Tough way to go out.

Read this shit online yesterday and was a little shocked. Then I read the details today. The predicate crime they used to connect that nigga with everything else and hit him with the RICO is the fact that he shot at some nigga back I'm 2017. Different members of the gang are accused of other shit; selling weed, murder, other shootings, etc. But as far as Surf, they got that nigga tangled up in a RICO for ATTEMPTING to shoot some nigga 5 fucking years ago.

Tough way to go out.

Camron eating clip.gif

Omar better all in the game yo clip.gif

Tough way to go out.

that's the thing

if they can connect you the gang, then say the crime you committed was in furtherance of the gang, you gon get hit

He can get out of this mess since from what I deduce this is all based on some one in there solving crimes for the feds aka snitching

Back