Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 6 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Had To Be 'Jolted Awake' In Court — 4th Time At Least

The Right is making this way bigger than it should be at the moment to stir up they fan base

He took whatever from the white house and taking his time returning such items. They came and got em. Nothing more nothing less.

Now what Trump should be concerned with is his tax returns a court just ruled as ok to be released....
He could just show the warrant to show everyone what the feds were looking for and what they took

He wants his fanbase energized by this

The Right is making this way bigger than it should be at the moment to stir up they fan base

He took whatever from the white house and taking his time returning such items. They came and got em. Nothing more nothing less.

Now what Trump should be concerned with is his tax returns a court just ruled as ok to be released....

Political theater but the news plays a huge role in it as well.

They want ratings over a well informed populous

If I had info on what powerful people were tied to him and helped him. I wouldn’t lock them up, I’d blackmail them into using their power for me. They can’t snitch and they won’t quit their positions. I’d use em like the feds use confidential informants, and I’m pretty sure that’s what the government is doing.

I saw a theory that the dude trump appointed who supposedly came for him. Triggered this without the knowledge of the administration. So it puts a battery in the back of trump supporters. This shit will yield nothing, boost the perception that the deep state is out to get him. It’s gonna be a nothing burger and on the day it’s revealed that it was meaningless, homie is gonna announce he’s running in 2024..if so

1660079295503.gif
Bravo..talk about playing chess

I saw a theory that the dude trump appointed who supposedly came for him. Triggered this without the knowledge of the administration. So it puts a battery in the back of trump supporters. This shit will yield nothing, boost the perception that the deep state is out to get him. It’s gonna be a nothing burger and on the day it’s revealed that it was meaningless, homie is gonna announce he’s running in 2024..if so

View attachment 902203

You giving him waaaaay too much credit

View attachment 902203

Playing chess no...not giving a fuck and always finding away to profit in some way yes

You giving him waaaaay too much credit
Democrats have the presidency, the house, and the senate and can’t accomplish their own agenda. Trump just had the presidency and the house and stacked the Supreme Court, judges across the country, the FBI and CIA..secret service officers damn near commited illegal acts for him, he enriched himself and his children, and bodied Epstein on live basically. Maybe..we don’t give him enough credit and expect too much from his opposition

Democrats have the presidency, the house, and the senate and can’t accomplish their own agenda. Trump just had the presidency and the house and stacked the Supreme Court, judges across the country, the FBI and CIA..secret service officers damn near commited illegal acts for him, he enriched himself and his children, and bodied Epstein on live basically. Maybe..we don’t give him enough credit and expect too much from his opposition

He just like Charlie Sheen, keep spinning your Ls into Ws and you good, until you get HIV

Back