Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO True Blood Reboot Coming To HBO (TBA)

illestni99ainne

I Crop Dusted Ya Moms

It has been reported that a True Blood reboot is currently in development at HBO.

According to TVLine, Riverdale showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa is attached as executive producer, alongside Jami O'Brien. Alan Ball, who created the original HBO series and served as showrunner until Season 6, is also attached as executive producer. Aguirre-Sacasa and O'Brien will write the series pilot. It should be noted that HBO has not provided an official statement or made any official announcements concerning the series.
The original True Blood series lasted seven seasons and aired from 2007 to 2014. Based on Charlaine Harris' The Southern Vampire Mysteries novel series, the show was set in the town of Bon Temps and followed a waitress by the name of Sookie Stackhouse, who falls in love with a vampire almost two centuries old. In the world of the series, vampires must try to integrate into human society and fight for their rights against anti-vampire organizations.

True Blood has been nominated for several awards, winning many, including two People's Choice Awards, one Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama and an Emmy for Outstanding Casting for a Drama Series.

True Blood starred Anna Paquin as Sookie, Stephen Moyer as Bill Compton, Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte, Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse, Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton, Chris Bauer as Andy Bellefleur and Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette Reynolds.

If its a retelling of the same story then they can get the fuck on and the fuck outa here with this lazy ass shit.

If its a prequel or something surrounding other characters then ok I guess. I'm not really in a rush to get back to this tho
Right if it has anything to do with Sookie Stackhouse FOH! Fuck that bitch. I wouldn’t mind a prequel telling the beginning of vampires or something like back in Eric’s time as a Viking and when he met his maker Godric. That would be dope.

I checked out of the original when Bill turned into that blood God or whatever that shit was. Still don’t know how the show ended.

I checked out of the original when Bill turned into that blood God or whatever that shit was. Still don’t know how the show ended.

It was earlier for me. I think when they added werewolves I was like "fuck this I'm out" it was just too much for me.

Felt like every season they added another species or whatever tf. Couldn't suspend my disbelief past that. I was done.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Shit went from a simple vampire story where the vampires were grounded enough that their bloodlust could be satisfied by a scientifically invented blood alternative to some shit involving maenads, fairies, werewolves, and the revelation that God created Lilith first and Adam and Eve were only created to sustain her.

lol Shit went from a simple vampire story where the vampires were grounded enough that their bloodlust could be satisfied by a scientifically invented blood alternative to some shit involving maenads, fairies, werewolves, and the revelation that God created Lilith first and Adam and Eve were only created to sustain her.
Dude they only tipped the iceberg in the show. The books there was Were-basically anything. WereTigers. There was a whole storyline with her and and Weretiger. Weredolphins. Shit was wild. Also the fairies couldn’t do that light flash out their hands and Lafayette died in the first book but he was so popular in the show they kept him around and Tara was a white chick

If its a retelling of the same story then they can get the fuck on and the fuck outa here with this lazy ass shit.

If its a prequel or something surrounding other characters then ok I guess. I'm not really in a rush to get back to this tho

Exactly.

I can't do another season of everyone being all on Sookie's pussy. I'm good

I liked true blood and tried to watch the show over again a year or so ago. I didn't fuck the show and thought how the fuck could I watch that whole series back then. I'll probably pass on this one

I feel like this is gonna delay my series on amc

Never seen it. Also i do not like that the Riverdale Showrunner is creating this. I have not seen Riverdale, but i know it is not a good program as it is on the CW network. Fuck the CW and everyone that works with them.

Back