Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trey Songz & Diddy Named In $20Mil Lawsuit From Woman Who Alleges Sexual Assault: Report

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
According to NBC News, Jeffries says she attended a New Year's Eve party at the residence and stayed there for about two hours. She called a ride-sharing service because she and a few of her friends wanted to go to Miami's E11EVEN nightclub. Songz was allegedly leaving Diddy's party at that time as well and according to Jeffries, the singer heard the group of women talking about heading over to the nightclub. Documents state that he offered them a ride and invited the ladies to sit with him at his VIP table.

It alleges that while Jeffries was dancing on a couch, Songz sexually violated her with his fingers. It accuses him of pulling his hand away when Jeffries turned around, the suit says.
“Plaintiff immediately got off of the couch, sat down, and was in a state of shock,” the lawsuit says. Another woman who went over to see what was wrong with Jeffries told her that Songz had also violated her with his fingers, the suit claims.
Eventually, Songz, Jeffries, and her friends left the club and got back into his vehicle, according to the lawsuit, which claims that Songz took his shirt off during the ride and that “fearing more assault, plaintiff began recording defendant Songz for her own safety.”
Jeffries claims that Songz attempted to take the phone from her, but when she didn't turn it over, he kicked her out of the vehicle. She states that the singer's driver "violently pulled her out of the vehicle" as Songz "pushed her, and threw her onto the street" before issuing threats.

A representative for Songz reportedly denied the allegations and refused to issue a statement. The nightclub, however, did speak out and said that they "do not condone the alleged actions."

Jeffries names Songz, Diddy, and E11EVEN in the $20 million suit where she "alleges civil battery, as well as negligence and emotional distress." She reportedly did file the suit last year but remained anonymous. That suit was dismissed due to a "technical error," so she decided to refile.

E11EVEN is seeking to be removed from the lawsuit altogether.

According to NBC News, Jeffries says she attended a New Year's Eve party at the residence and stayed there for about two hours. She called a ride-sharing service because she and a few of her friends wanted to go to Miami's E11EVEN nightclub. Songz was allegedly leaving Diddy's party at that time as well and according to Jeffries, the singer heard the group of women talking about heading over to the nightclub. Documents state that he offered them a ride and invited the ladies to sit with him at his VIP table.

Jeffries claims that Songz attempted to take the phone from her, but when she didn't turn it over, he kicked her out of the vehicle. She states that the singer's driver "violently pulled her out of the vehicle" as Songz "pushed her, and threw her onto the street" before issuing threats.

A representative for Songz reportedly denied the allegations and refused to issue a statement. The nightclub, however, did speak out and said that they "do not condone the alleged actions."

Jeffries names Songz, Diddy, and E11EVEN in the $20 million suit where she "alleges civil battery, as well as negligence and emotional distress." She reportedly did file the suit last year but remained anonymous. That suit was dismissed due to a "technical error," so she decided to refile.

E11EVEN is seeking to be removed from the lawsuit altogether.
So she was sexually assaulted at the club but then also left with him and rode in car but feared for her life after a chicken chested trey songs took his shirt off?

There's always two sides to a story and then the truth. The issues I have with this are:

A. If this was New Years Eve - December 2020 why wait now what has changed ?

B. Why are Diddy and the nightclub involved when they had nothing to do with it ?

C. Where's the footage and the quality of it backing what you said IF it exists ?

D. Why dont these chicks ever press criminal charges ? It's always civil suits for ridiculous sums of money which make me further discredit any validity of what they're saying.

Just like the 1993 MJ case

:hahaha:

There's always two sides to a story and then the truth. The issues I have with this are:

A. If this was New Years Eve - December 2020 why wait now what has changed ?

B. Why are Diddy and the nightclub involved when they had nothing to do with it ?

C. Where's the footage and the quality of it backing what you said IF it exists ?

D. Why dont these chicks ever press criminal charges ? It's always civil suits for ridiculous sums of money which make me further discredit any validity of what they're saying.
She s refiling it..... I think her original action was tossed out of court

I hope she cut all ties with those friends she was with because why would you fear that a man would assault you in a car with your friends in it? AND why would your friends just let you get put out the car???

Plus I don't understand how Diddy has anything to do with the assault if it didn't even happen at his party...

So she was sexually assaulted at the club but then also left with him and rode in car but feared for her life after a chicken chested trey songs took his shirt off?

Basically

Then he let her out the car, which removed her from the situation that she felt was unsafe

Back