Welcome To aBlackWeb

Travis Scott fans upset about Cardi B getting a Grammy over him

I aint know this nigga had fans like that

He has diehard fans
Travis Astroworld Second-Largest Overall Week of 2018: Scott's amusement park-themed album charges in with 537,000 units earned -- the second-largest week of 2018 for an album. The only set to post a larger frame was Drake’s Scorpion, which started with 732,000 units.

He has diehard fans
Travis Astroworld Second-Largest Overall Week of 2018: Scott's amusement park-themed album charges in with 537,000 units earned -- the second-largest week of 2018 for an album. The only set to post a larger frame was Drake’s Scorpion, which started with 732,000 units.
Is it because of the kardashian chick or folks really into blood like that?
He gotta couple hits but he's like an updated/new nigga rich homie quan to me. Got hits but don't really say shit

cardi is supported by her demographic which spread across and rap and latin american world.

its a no brainer.

Astroworld was the biggest album out beside Scorpian. I was highly impressed with the album as well it probably should of won.

sicko mode is the only redeemable song on Astroworld...i wonder how many physical copies it moved

now, if you from Tx, you might appreciate it a WHOLE lot more than people outside of it, but Astroworld as a complete body of work was not better than Invasion of Privacy

sicko mode is the only redeemable song on Astroworld...i wonder how many physical copies it moved

now, if you from Tx, you might appreciate it a WHOLE lot more than people outside of it, but Astroworld as a complete body of work was not better than Invasion of Privacy
Debatable asf. Not like Cardi dropped a classic or a solid album. Astroworld I think is a solid album tho.

Is it because of the kardashian chick or folks really into blood like that?
He gotta couple hits but he's like an updated/new nigga rich homie quan to me. Got hits but don't really say shit

Nah it has nothing to do w that

He huge with college students especially

Watch a YouTube video of one of his shows, even the early ones, and you’ll see what I mean. He know how to move a crowd.

Last edited:
Nah it has nothing to do w that

He huge with college students especially

Watch a YouTube video one of his shows, even the early ones, and you’ll see what I mean. He know how to move a crowd.
Yeah buddy one of the better performers and takes pride in its presentation.

Debatable asf. Not like Cardi dropped a classic or a solid album. Astroworld I think is a solid album tho.
ofc my g...but i listened to both several times and fwiw, i havent listened to them since, however, as a complete body of work, i felt Cardi's, ghostwriters and all, had the better production and content respective to their projects

Back