Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trash or Dope (Vol 30): Soulja Boy - Crank That

Trash or Dope?

• Trash

• Dope

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trash song

But for better or worse, helped moved music to the digital era

I still remember the first time I heard this song, which is something I can’t say for a lot of records.

I remember hearing it unmixed on Norfolk college radio Hot 91.1 in 2007. It was this version here.

I thought it was a joke…and at the same time, I thought the song was kinda hard. Also, it was at that very moment that I realized the rap game was about to change. Smh.

If you was a adult when this dropped I understand saying trash

I was in hs though..

Plus if you a old head who had the Kwame cut you gotta shoot us bail

My first ever favorite rappers were Kid N Play and the Beastie Boys... nothing wrong with having fun. This song is a classic to me. The only thing bad I can say about it is it came out during the ringtone era so it got bunched in with the other processed trash. Yes, @Disanthrope, @5th Letter, @Chi-Town B, and @AP2.5... I will pull up to your cookout hittin the Superman and there ain't shit you can do about it.

My first ever favorite rappers were Kid N Play and the Beastie Boys... nothing wrong with having fun. This song is a classic to me. The only thing bad I can say about it is it came out during the ringtone era so it got bunched in with the other processed trash. Yes, @Disanthrope, @5th Letter, @Chi-Town B, and @AP2.5... I will pull up to your cookout hittin the Superman and there ain't shit you can do about it.
Understood

But the threads are titled dope or trash for a reason brother

Crank dat was on the Kinects "dance Central" game me. I understand what the song means, but it's a trash song for the purposes of these threads. Dassit b

Back