Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Trash or Dope (Vol 25): Smilez & Southstar - Tell Me

Trash or Dope?

• Trash

• Dope

Results are only viewable after voting.
They played this at my grad night and the crowd loved it

They played their other songs off their album and I yelled “play something we know!!”
These dudes performed at your graduation?

This reminds me around the same time this video came out there was this white rapper can't remember the name I just remembered in the video he was laying on the grass in front of his house trying to brush some waves in his head. That along with this bullshit used to annoy the shit out of me lol.

This reminds me around the same time this video came out there was this white rapper can't remember the name I just remembered in the video he was laying on the grass in front of his house trying to brush some waves in his head. That along with this bullshit used to annoy the shit out of me lol.
Aww man I know what you're talking about but I can't remember it either😂😂

Aww man I know what you're talking about but I can't remember it either😂😂

anther classic!!! i forgot all about this song

Dude reminded me of this dude in high school named Jason. His nickname was Wyteboi. Fuck I hated that dude lol

Back