Welcome To aBlackWeb

Toxic perspective: How you see things and how negative people around you can be the problem.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
was watching this video and thought about how often i run into people who sees things thru toxic glasses.

no matter the situation, they dont try to look at it from the other persons perspective or try to look for the positive in anything. its always negative first. They dont even try to get understanding.

heres the video:

this got me thinking, did anyone tell her this before steve said it?
of all the freinds she may have ...did anyone tell her she might need to speak to dude to try to get understanding.

why didnt she think to get understanding rather think rejection first?

If i was dude i would think she aint the one, if she dont get her way...she cuts off communication. this is not the type of person to build a life with.

I often dont listen to steve but hes right about this one.

i shared a story once about how a chick was complaining a guy didnt want to get married, but never took the time to think maybe dude just is not ready to settle down. she looked at him like he wasnt shit for being honest. But why want something someone is not ready for only to have it fall apart?
I would think the honesty should be respected and it saved them time and money..

most dudes know marriage is a commitment to be with someone for the rest of their lives..
maybe the fact he said he dont want a commitment kept the door open for someone else that might be ready.

Back