Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Toronto Goon Threatens Everybody In The 'Not Like Us' Video

test

unSCENE

Ak and Adin Ross on stream with the Top 5 clown inciting violence within the beef.

For all the critiques of Ak over the years I largely dismissed it because though his content was never for me I chalked it up to playing a character within the media space. Platforming this here is The Source during the East/West beef levels of irresponsible and reprehensible.

And they putting the Canadian in a dangerous dangerous space.

I saw this and was quite embarrassed. Because he just beat a murder charge a few days ago. You'd think a grown man like him would just lay low and not think he's above the law.

Plus he's putting his own peoples like Pressa + the entire BFR crew and others who be travelling to the States in harm's way. To say there's a no-fly-zone for people dissing Drake, what's stopping niggas from doing the same thing to folks from Toronto or Canada in general when they touch their side?

I don't condone bullshit, but sometimes a stupid motherfucka like him has got to feel a hot bullet to the leg or arm. He really thinks he's untouchable

The city of Toronto is a gigantic clown car

adult-swim-robot-chicken.gif

Gotta hand it to Ak for not laughing the entire time dude was talking. I see why he had dude on. A nobody canadian goon really threatening the biggest hiphop acts now, talmbout he wanna fight them is funny af. I know his chat was going crazy.

Yall better not come in here preaching like this was a friendly rap spar till AK turned it into a beef. Just laugh at these clowns trying be relevant while dry snitching and keep it pushing

Back